If you are seeking employment please contact the Administrative Services Manager for job openings.
Once you have reached out to the Administrative Services Manager for job availability, you may submit your resume and completed application. You may submit these documents in person at the time of your interview.
Please be aware that all successful applicants must be 21 years old. If you are offered a position after completing the interview, you are required to turn in the following documents before you will be allowed to start working:
- Copy of your High school diploma or GED Certificate
- Copy of your Drivers License
- Copy of a current Fingerprint Clearance Card or Receipt from Active Application
- Copy of a current CPR/First Aid Card
- Copy of a current TB Test (dated within the last 6 months) with a Negative result
- Copy of a current Physical (dated within the last 6 months)
- Copy of a 39 month motor vehicle record