Alliance Behavioral Care provides services to individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds and geographical locations. Currently we are contracted with all Regional Behavioral Health Authorities (RBHAs) and Health Plans in Arizona.
Eligibility is determined after a face-to-face assessment takes place and through mutual agreement between the referral source, the individual being referred, and Alliance Behavioral Care. Upon receipt of a referral, a member of the Alliance Behavioral Care’s clinical team will conduct a face-to-face, individualized assessment of the individual.
If an individual is accepted into our program the following items are required upon admission or prior:
- Face Sheet with correct contact information- PCP, Payee, Advocate, Parents, Guardian, etc.
- AHCCCS Eligibility Verification- copy of card or printout
- Physical/Nursing Assessment- must be dated within seven days of admission
- TB Test- conducted within the last six months with negative results
- Part D/ISP- Must have current signatures and be less than six months old
- Part E/Comprehensive Assessment- Must have current signatures and be less than six months old
- Current Medications/Doctors Orders/Written Prescriptions
- Current At Risk Crises Plan- if applicable
- Copy of Court Ordered Treatment- if applicable
- Copy of Guardianship Documentation- if applicable
- Copy of Probation and Parole Documentation- if applicable
- Copy of Conditional Release Documentation- if applicable
- Copy of Payee Documentation and Contact Information- if applicable